Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Nursery!


My husband is incredible! While I was in San Diego he got started on the nursery and totally surprised me. I kept thinking that we'd never get anything started until it was actually time for her to be born, we've been so busy lately. I've been pretty frustrated that nothing seems to be coming together, we hadn't started the nursery, we're no where near having her named, I haven't picked out bedding, I haven't even gone shopping for her yet! And now I am so excited that something is happening and that it will be completed (fingers crossed) before she comes! There's still quite a bit to do, though. We need to patch up all the seams in the wood, get it sanded down smooth, and a whole lot of painting. There's also that part of the room where we didn't do paneling and it sits back a couple feet, we're planning on putting in some built in storage there and a built in changing table. Maybe this means all the other stuff will start coming together, too. So excited! 



2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Looks awesome, Nick! Good job! It's going to look so cute! Very impressive.

Nedra said...

Way to score Nick! It looks great. Keep it up!
I love you guys...