Friday, December 09, 2011

Happy Birthday Nedra!


Happy Birthday Grandma!

I love you, I hope you like my picture and I’m sorry I can’t go to your birthday. Today is Friday and we will have a treat and movie, sorry you can’t come. I love you, Bye.

-Jack


Wawa’s Happy to you!

-Leyla


Dear Grandma Ned, Happy Birthday to you! I wish I could go to your birthday, but I can’t because I have school. So, I am sending you a picture and wishing you a happy birthday.

-Owen


I just can't say enough how much we love and appreciate Grandma Ned. From day one she has been completely supportive and interested in our lives. From planning a wedding reception for us to traveling overnight to see our new born babies in the hospital to sending the funnest packages for each and every holiday, she's truly amazing. Although we only see her a couple times a year she has made a point to know her grand kids and to keep up with our lives. I have always appreciated how much she does to keep us (mainly me :) informed on everything happening in the family, as well. Ned, you will always be my favorite mother-in-law!

Nedra and Owen while we were in Oregon for Christmas in 2006

In the Provo NICU

Leyla's blessing

In Rexburg for Jack and Owen's 2nd birthday

No comments: