Friday, August 17, 2007

New Beds

I've been waiting for these beds to arrive for two weeks now! Although they were truly a pain to put together I love the way they look.

I thought the boys would love them, too, but although they LOOK happy in them that wasn't quite the story last night...at least for Jack. He cried off and on all night until I finally went and got him around 4:30. Wonderful!



Now I just need to decide on some cute blankets...that don't cost a fortune. Watch for more pictures of the finished room in the near future!

1 comment:

Behunin Family said...

I love that style... so cute!

Good luck finding bedding- it's so hard! I hope you find something you love soon! It's so great to have rooms "done" the way you want!

They're getting so big! Can't wait to have you all come visit again soon! :)