Thursday, August 02, 2007

We're back!





Since Ashlee has brought to our attention that it's been an entire year since we last posted :) we thought we'd better make a dedicated effort in keeping this up to date a bit more! Since bedtime is about the most exciting thing that happens at our house here's some pictures from a few nights ago.

They love these jammies, Ash, because they can dress themselves! Such independent two year olds we have- I wish I could say I loved it all the time! Like yesterday when I went to get them up from their nap they had decided to change their own stinky diapers...need I say more?

1 comment:

Behunin Family said...

Cute boys! :)

Sorry to have made you start blogging again... but it's so fun to see how big they're getting! Glad the PJs have been good- and it's great they can dress themselves!!! :) It only gets better...