Monday, September 14, 2009

Practically a Professional



Every year my work sponsors us to participate in the Pocatello Marathon, aka Run the Gap. We can choose from the 5K, 10K, half, and full marathon. I, not being a true runner, participate in the 5K. Last year I was pretty proud of myself by not walking at all, and this year I was proud of myself just for finishing! I think I about doubled my time, haha. I had origonally planned and really training for it and running it. I was about 10 weeks post pardum and thought I could be pretty prepared for it in a months time but I just didn't have the time to get out much. I borrwed a jogging stroller from a lady at work and brought Leyla along with me. It was a great morning, kinda cloudy and breezy but not too cold. It really was pretty enjoyable.

1 comment:

Nedra said...

You are so on our HTC team next year!!! Every year I say I'n not going to do it, and guess what? This year was so much fun I can't wait to do it again. Sign ups are in just a couple of weeks for 2010!
I'm putting you on!
Love you....